Office-Logic InterChange is a single solution, high-powered e-mail server based on open Internet standards.
Office-Logic InterChange protects your users, workstations and servers from malicious Virus and SPAM attacks.
SPAM or Virus infected messages are identified and managed by Office-Logic InterChange before your users have access
to them, reducing the risks of infecting your environment.
Office-Logic InterChange offers incredible flexibility for remote access, reducing remote e-mail costs and
simplifying e-mail management. Users can access their e-mail and calendars from anywhere using a standard web
browser or WAP (Wireless) device. Office-Logic InterChange also allows remote e-mail access using any client that
supports either the IMAP4 or POP3 protocol. Office-Logic InterChange allows you to easily migrate your users, their
e-mail, address books, rules, personal distribution lists from Infinite WebMail and calendars from WebScheduler for
LAN-ACES, Inc. has been developing e-mail, scheduling, and remote access solutions since 1984. Our commitment is to
offer an easily configurable and maintained mail server that offers the best features available.
Office-Logic InterChange includes the following features:
- SMTP direct smart mailer or relay to a different SMTP server
- Full real-time access to your e-mail through an intuitive web based interface.
- Wireless (WAP) Mail Access - Full real-time access to your e-mail through any WAP (wireless) device.
- Personal & Group scheduling through any easy-to-use web based interface.
- Create personal, group, or recurring appointments easily.
- Overlay multiple calendars on top of your personal schedule.
- Allow others to easily switch to your calendar to add appointments.
Wireless (WAP) Scheduler Access
- Full real-time access to your calendar(s) through any WAP (wireless) device.
Multiple Public Address Books
- Create multiple public address books that users can easily select.
- Block 100% of Automated SPAM before it reaches your users mailboxes.
- One year virus definition subscription included.
- Automatically checks and updates new virus definitions every 3 hours.
- Quarantine viruses.
- Send virus alert notifications to an administrator.
- Automatically remove virus attachment and send original message to the end user (configurable).
Sandbox Virus Technology
- Catches new viruses even before definitions are available.
- Specify which attachment extensions to filter.
- Send attachment alert notifications to an administrator.
- Quarantine attachments.
- Inbound and Outbound Message Archiving.
- Import from Infinite InterChange/Infinite WebMail: Users, E-Mail, Personal Address Books, Rules, Signatures, Personal Distribution Lists, Aliases.
- Calendars from WebScheduler for WebMail.
- Automatically migrate IMAP mailboxes at login.
Run as a service
Multiple Domain Support
- Set default mailbox quotas.
- Create Modify mailbox quotas on a per user basis.
Discussion List Server
- Create discussion lists to easily share information with groups.
- Configure lists that allow users to Subscribe or Unsubscribe themselves from discussion lists.
- Configure lists that the administrator controls which users have access.
- Allow subscribers to submit messages to the list or limit who is allowed to post messages.
- Allow remote access using any POP3 e-mail client.
- Allow remote access using any IMAP4 e-mail client.
IMAP4 Pass-thru Server
- Automatically allows access to defined external IMAP4 servers.
Shared POP3 Server (Mail Bagging)
- Allows you to host mail for other domains.
Shared POP3 Client
- Allows retrieval of "mail bagging" accounts and distribution to user's accounts.
Intruder Lockout Detection
- Protects against unauthorized remote access to users mailboxes.
- Intruder Lockout Notifications sent to an administrator.
- Administrator can remotely release the lockout from the notification message.
Remote Access Rights
- Configure remote access capabilities on a per user basis.
Palm OS device sync server
- Allows users to synchronize their calendars using any device that supports the Palm OS.
PocketPC device sync server
- Add-On program that allows users to synchronize their calendars and contacts using a PocketPC device.
- SSL encryption for sending/receiving internet mail.
- SSL encryption for remote access through the web interface.
- Can be configured to Force SSL connections.
- System Fault Tolerance capabilities built in.
- Users can easily create rules to help them maintain their mailboxes.
- Create GLOBAL rules that apply to everyone.
Minimum System Requirements for Office-Logic InterChange:
- Windows NT4 or later platform, including Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP
- Minimum of Intel Pentium CPU
- Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent CPU recommended
- Minimum of 64MB memory
- Additional 0.5 MB memory recommended per logged in WebMail or IMAP user
- Additional 256MB or more memory recommended for file system caching
- TCP/IP enabled network adapter with a static IP address
- Broadband connection to the Internet