Compact, flexible, low-cost 3G/4G LTE M2M enterprise router
Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivity applications to enterprise class routing and security solutions. With its highperformance architecture, Digi TransPort WR21 provides primary and backup connectivity and is designed for Wide Area Network connectivity including 2.5G/3G/4G networks and beyond. Optional Gobi™ module provides true HSPA+/EV-DO carrier diversity in a single solution.
Flexible power and connectivity options, along with extended temperature ranges make Digi TransPort WR21 a versatile product for both commercial and industrial environments.
Digi TransPort WR21 is available in both standard routing and enterprise configurations. The standard version offers basic routing, NAT and security, while the enterprise version adds advanced routing, security/VPN and stateful firewall. Advanced features allow the Digi TransPort WR21 to be used as a component of a PCI compliant network.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager™ offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways.
- Software-defined multicarrier and global 3G/4G LTE support
- License-free enterprise software supporting advanced routing protocols, VPN, logging/authentication, and stateful firewall
- Digi Remote Manager provides centralized configuration, security management, and network analytics
- Dual SIMs and Digi SureLink™ provide redundant connection
- RS-232 serial and 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232/422/485 serial and 2-port Ethernet switch